When your Rallio account is created, our support team will provide you with any user accounts that you need created for your business.
As time goes on, you may need to add new users. Rallio recently added the ability for Admins to add new users to their accounts. Adding a new user can also be done from both the hub level and location level.
To add a new user from the Hub Level:
1. Navigate to the 'Analytics' Tab on the left side of your Rallio desktop screen.
2. Choose the 'Connections' Tab on the top right and find the location that you would like to add a new user to.
3. Once you find the location, click the 'Manage Login' link directly below the location name.
4. Last, click on the green 'Add New Login' button and simply add your new users email address, first name and last name.
5. Once this is completed, your new user will receive a Welcome email from the Rallio Support Team with their login credentials.