Ready to start engaging with your customers through social media? As a Rallio Profile Admin, you can create and post content directly from your profile dashboard. From sharing a relevant blog post to announcing a sale or celebrating a milestone for your business, your post can be about anything you’d like to share with your customers.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Creating a New Post
- Scheduling Content
- Editing or Deleting Scheduled Posts
- Common Questions
Creating a New Post
From your Profile dashboard, you’ll be able to create and customize content for posting on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
1.Click 'Create Post' in the upper right-hand corner of your account.
2. Click into the main text box and type or paste in your post content, including any links you'd like to share.
3. Confirm which social networks you'd like to post to by checking the appropriate boxes.
4. Add more detail to your post with the following options:
- Add Photo: To add a photo, click Add Photo. You can post as many images as you'd like to Facebook and up to four upload images on Twitter. Select files directly from your desktop or browse your brand photo library.
- Add Video: To add a video, click Add Video and you will be greeted with an upload menu. From here you can choose your own video or a Brand Approved video.
- Tags: Tags can be applied to posts to help you organize your content in the profile database.
- Add Boost: To add a Facebook boost, click Add Boost. Confirm your boost settings.
As you are creating content, you’ll be able to schedule new posts from the Create Post window and any saved posts from your content library.
Scheduling New Content
After you’ve crafted your new post, you’ll have the following options:
If your profile is part of a Hub structure, you’ll have either full scheduling abilities or the option to Send for Approval, depending on the posting permissions selected by your Hub admins.
Scheduling Saved Content
You’ll also be able to schedule any saved content directly from your Profile Database.
- Head over to your Database
- Locate your post using the search and/or filter
- Click the magnifying glass to view post details, post preview and any comments from Hub admins
- Click Edit/Schedule Post
- Confirm post content then select Post Now or enter a delivery criteria and select Schedule Post
Alternatively, clicking Schedule from the status column will open the content in the Create Post window, where you’ll be able to make any applicable edits and schedule your post.
Content must be approved before scheduling. If your Hub admins require approve on your content prior to posting, you will not be able to schedule or post content until the post has been approved.
Editing or Deleting Scheduled Posts
Scheduled posts can be edited anytime before the set delivery date and time. Locate your post in the queue, click into the text box to type or paste in your edits, then click Save Changes.
You can also delete content from the queue prior to the set delivery date and time. Select the post in your profile queue, then click the X icon in the upper right-hand corner of the post preview to delete.
Deleting content in the queue will prevent it from being posted, but a copy of the post will remain in the profile database.
Can I tag with Rallio?
By using the @ function in the content box, you can mention people on Twitter. Unfortunately, due to network restrictions, tagging isn’t possible on the other social platforms yet.
Can I post videos?
YES! Rallio now supports uploading videos. Click here to learn more!
Can I customize images for my link previews?
Link preview images are pulled directly from the link provided. We don’t currently support link preview changes but hope to provide more options in the future!
Can I edit or delete a post once it’s been posted to my social media platforms?
Absolutely! From your Outbox, you can delete published content from Facebook and Twitter. Any posts published to LinkedIn will need to be deleted on the social network directly.