The Location Profile provides a snapshot of your account and can help you measure performance across your connected social media profiles. You’ll be able to keep track of how each social platform is performing in terms of follower growth, engagement and reputation. Let’s dive in and explore the basic functions of the profile dashboard.
Measuring Social Media Performance
In the profile analytics, you’ll find a few different metrics, each meant to provide different insights into your overall performance on social media. For each metric, the profile analytics are designed to track the total and the change over the specified date range (delta). Here’s a quick breakdown:
- Followers is all about your social media audience and how many people are fans of or following your local profiles.
- Engagement looks at a few different metrics, all relating to engagement. For example: How many engagements did my stores receive last month?
- Check-Ins gives you the total number of Facebook check-ins
- Reviews tallies the total number of reviews that your profiles have received from Facebook, Google and/or Yelp. This figure is dependent on the profiles that are connected in each profile’s settings.
- Reputation shows you an overall view of the ratings that you’ve received from customers on social media.
To see profile analytics for a specific date or date range, just change the start and end dates using the date picker at the top of the screen.
Highest Performing Post
From your profile dashboard, you’ll be able to see your highest performing post over the last seven days, including a breakout of the engagement that it received.
From likes to direct messages, your Rallio inbox is a feed of all incoming social activity. The inbox at a glance gives you a quick glimpse of the feedback you’ve received from your customers by displaying the three most recent pieces of incoming activity.
Navigating to another Location Profile view
For Hub Admins, a Location dropdown menu will be available along the top of the Location Profile:
For Profile Admins, navigate to the other location as you normally would using the Location Switcher.